From now through December 16, Hall Memorial Library will be getting a facelift—new carpet will be installed!
During this time, things will be a little topsy turvy.
This is what it will mean for you.
• Currently, the Children’s Room, Program Room, Upstairs Meeting Room and the Reference Room will be closed.
• Some computers will be set up in the main library to provide internet and computer access.
• During the week of December 10, the whole library will be closed.
No items will be due during those two weeks; you may have already noticed the extended due dates. To help us help you, we have a few requests.
• Check out lots of stuff! We don’t want you to be caught without the books, movies and music that you love!
• Also, please hang onto your items until we reopen on December 16, as we won’t have space to handle returns until everything is finished and put back in place.
Our tradition of collecting items for the women and children’s shelter will be postponed until January.
We are confident that all will go well and that the Friends of the Library cookie sale will go on as planned on December 16.