Absentee Ballots will be available in the Town Clerk's Office thirty days before an election. To obtain an Absentee Ballot, you must qualify for the following reasons:
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all election hours
- Religious beliefs forbidding secular activity on election day
- Serving as an election official at a polling place other than their own
- Active service in the Armed Forces
An application for an Absentee Ballot MUST be completed before a ballot can be issued. (Ballots cannot be given to anyone other than the voter in person.)
Click here to downloaded an application for an Absentee Ballot.
You can also pick up an application at anytime in the Town Clerk's office or call 860-870-3105 and we will mail you an application. The Town Clerk must receive the voted ballot back by Election Day in order for the vote to count.